Content Writter (English)
The responsibilities of a Web Content Writer can include the following:
- Writing web content for websites / portals from scratch.
- Editing and Proof reading content once written.
- Writing, editing and proof reading copy for client projects based on the material supplied by them.
- Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
- Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
- Check web pages finally before making them live.
- Writing content for online magazines etc such as ezines.
Profile / Skills required:
Content is definitely the most important element on any website making the job of a Content Writer very important. Most Companies who are looking to hire a Web Content Writer (full time / freelance - Benefits of Hiring a Freelance Content Writer, India), watch out for the following skills and traits :
- A graduate with a good command over the English language.
- A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills.
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage.
|001||Content Writer (English)||1 to 3 Years|
|002||IOS & Android Developer||1 to 4 Years|
|003||SEO Specialist||1 to 5 Years|
|004||Web Developer||1 to 2 Years|
|005||Video Editor||1 to 3 Years|
|006||Graphic Designer||1 to 3 Years|
|007||Business Development Managment||1 to 3 Years|